hmmmm.....

Posted by Josh at 2/3/2001 6:12 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, Rambots, from Wentworth Institute of Technology.

Does anyone else consider it strange if someone is considering putting Chiefdelphi forums as his homepage? Would that be just a bit obsessive? or do most of you do it?

Josh
Team 419
“You see, to say i’ve hit the brink of insanity would assume that i haven’t passed it a long time ago.”

Posted by Anton Abaya at 2/3/2001 6:19 PM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

In Reply to: hmmmm…
Posted by Josh on 2/3/2001 6:12 PM EST:

: Does anyone else consider it strange if someone is considering putting Chiefdelphi forums as his homepage? Would that be just a bit obsessive? or do most of you do it?

: Josh
: Team 419
: “You see, to say i’ve hit the brink of insanity would assume that i haven’t passed it a long time ago.”

i know some people do though…
obsessive? nah.
-anton

Posted by Tom S. at 2/3/2001 8:26 PM EST

Student on team #177, The Bobcats, from South Windsor High School and International Fuel Cells.

So… which forum is the actual home page… general, rumor or tech??? :slight_smile:

ô¿ô

Tom

Posted by Brandon Martus at 2/4/2001 3:39 AM EST

Other on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from PCHS and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: Re: hmmmm…
Posted by Tom S. on 2/3/2001 8:26 PM EST:

If I were to do it…
I’d put the chronological archive.

But… i put: ‘about:blank’ as my homepage.

: So… which forum is the actual home page… general, rumor or tech??? :slight_smile:

: ô¿ô

: Tom

Posted by Tom S. at 2/4/2001 10:52 AM EST

Student on team #177, The Bobcats, from South Windsor High School and International Fuel Cells.

In Reply to: Re: hmmmm…
Posted by Brandon Martus on 2/4/2001 3:39 AM EST:

Thats what i have too :slight_smile:

:If I were to do it…
: I’d put the chronological archive.

: But… i put: ‘about:blank’ as my homepage.

:
: : So… which forum is the actual home page… general, rumor or tech??? :slight_smile:

: : ô¿ô

: : Tom

Posted by Ken Leung at 2/4/2001 7:36 AM EST

Student on team #192, Gunn Robotics Team, from Henry M. Gunn Senior High School.

It is absolutely NOT strange to put Chiefdelphi forum as homepage… In fact, there is nothing wrong with that! When at school, they put the school web page a homepage… so it’s logical that whenever I go to back home for GRT I set my homepage to CDF. After all, to me, going home only mean concentrating on the competition and nothing else.

I am not saying I do it all the time. Back at UC Berkeley, I have google for my homepage because I do lots of research. But I DO has a button on the keyboard that will shortcut to this page.

Also, whenever I press ctrl+alt+del, it automatically link to this page! So when the computer crashes, I will still come to this page no matter what.

um… anyways, the truth is, I think this page is worth the time everyday to look at. I’ve learn so much just by reading at what other people have to say, and sometimes participating in discussion too… I think it’s reasonable to say that bookmarking this forum is a MUST!