how do you...?

yeas, on some of the usernames, i noticed under the usernames there are custom sayings, how do i change mine?

badjokeguy

you have to be a post-a-holic before you can change it

which is 150 posts :-p

Yeah, what they said.

Plus the usual implied ‘dont post a ton of nonsense, because the 150 can be overridden per user’ reply…

then why could i change it at 148 instead of 150???:confused:

shrug

Is there anyway of telling how many posts one would have?

ya. go to the user’s profile (by clicking on the profile link in each post or though the member list) and then click on the ‘Find all posts by this user’ It will then tell you all of their posts with a total. Right now, you have 27 posts. But… as brandon said, don’t spam or you’ll have to go much higher then 150 :slight_smile:

– My story –
My first post - Last day of 2002 Nats.
Now - ~190 posts
** Don’t even want to think of how much i’ll be here during an actual FIRST season :slight_smile: :cool:

PS: Right now, my rank is 201 in base 2 - base 10 - base 16 Pretty lame i know, but i need to think of something cooler :slight_smile:

man. and it stays “junior member” untill that!?? that sucks.

actually, I think it works like this:

0-49: Junior Member
50-99: Frequent Contributor
100-149: Senior Member
150-?: Post-a-holic or whatever you want

I think this is right, but keep in mind that Brandon can mess with the numbers if you spam or be unproductive, so while you may have like 55 posts, if you are spamming then Brandon will probably not move you up to Frequent Contributor. At least, this is the way I think it works.

*Originally posted by Chris Nowak *
** At least, this is the way I think it works. **

Yep. Thats about right… Oh! and the Chit-Chat forum doesn’t count towards your post count anymore.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**Yep. Thats about right… Oh! and the Chit-Chat forum doesn’t count towards your post count anymore. **

Good. I was going to suggest that when the word threads with one word posts began, but forgot. :slight_smile:

Wow I’m surprised that I actually have 150 posts in non chit chat forums.

I dont think brandon changed it for older members/people that already have the customizable title just the newbies.

*Originally posted by jk2005 *
**I dont think brandon changed it for older members/people that already have the customizable title just the newbies. **

correct … it only applied to when i changed it (a few weeks ago) and on.