How many of you build computers?

Specs? Do you do any case modding?

I built most of the computers in my house, save the PDAs and laptops (huh). The only casemodding I’ve ever done was cutting a 120mm suckhole in the side of my old case.

What are you doing asking a question like this the night before the kickoff? :confused:

Thats cool. I was just trying to make chit-chat. I have nothing better to do at 2 in the morning

What are you doing going to bed before midnight Jim?

Who am I to chat with?

Build me own computers.

Case modding? Ruined a keyboard once tying that spraypaint trick from Hackers.:rolleyes:

Wetzel

This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto.

this should say it all

brn.stanford.edu/ftp/users/dima/index.html

robotics has taught me alot

wow very impressive.

I built my P133…it’s waiting for a hard drive, though. For Christmas, I got a Dremel…so some case etchings are in order :stuck_out_tongue:

i build computers i just finished building a computer that has a 3.53 gig Hz processor and an odd ball bus speed but if you need a case for a computer i can build you an awesome case just depends how much you want to spend and i wont charge anything for labor since you people are in first. you see i own my own business the name is I.G.C. technicians we fix computer hard ware and soft ware just send me an email to [email protected] if you want anything or have any questions on anything about first

Yes, I build PCs whenever I feel the need to :slight_smile:

I’ve torn apart/rebuilt my laptops before too, so :smiley: