How to appease the Scheduling gods?

So we kinda want a good schedule at Champs, Does anyone have tips on what sacrifice to the match gods is best to help you get a good match schedule?

31 Likes

one way and one way only. get as many cones as you can and form them into a circle surrounding one cube in the middle. sacrifice the cube by popping it and leave it where it is for at least 1hr. for best results have an andymark stuffed goat watching, good luck at champs!

48 Likes

Bonus points if your robot pops it for you :grinning:

10 Likes

Well, sacrificing a goat might work, but I hear the match gods have been favoring more modern offerings lately, like sacrificing a Red Bull or a few extra hours of sleep.

19 Likes

you’ll get higher chanches with a monster

5 Likes

That’s a relief; I really didn’t want to sacrifice either of these goats. I’d much rather keep them around :smile:

1 Like

I hear Citrus Circuits was the first to practice black magic to start an FRC religion that stacks the scales in favor of success with the right sacrifices. But such a reward does not come cheaply. They probably won’t share their recipe.

7 Likes

After their scheduling luck last year, I’m not sure you want the recipe.

The fact they finished 3rd last year is super impressive.

5 Likes

No one said deals with the devil were straightforward :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

I have no suggestions. The schedule gods do not like us for some reason.
The year we had a decent one our field had a re-roll. (the Curie curse)

The cone ritual may work, but if it were me, I’d want the added sleep.
Who decides on 7am pit opening anyway. shakes fist Topic for another day.

2 Likes

2019?

I was so happy for that reroll. 987 though? Went from a pair of kings to being dealt drink coasters.

3 Likes

Oh yes, I remember your schedule went for the better!

2 Likes

cee836ec-ed6e-4a4f-ae6a-23375f8504dd_text

1 Like

Pray.

2 Likes

Indeed, balance in all things.

4 Likes

Shame that the Monsters couldn’t make it.

1 Like

Might work. Schedule Gods hate goats.

2 Likes

Maybe sacrifice some batteries. This is Charged Up after all.

2 Likes

I would suggest chocolate to the field staff, but that doesn’t do much for the FMS MatchMaker. And the VCs probably beat you to it.

3 Likes

One must arrange 20 sets of 23 AA batteries in a circle of 20 lightning bolt symbols. 23 standard FRC lead acid batteries must be set up every 20th AA battery, all connectors facing center. Three sets of five 4s batteries must be arranged in a triangle, circle and square respectively. Each shape must be arranged in a triangle in the center. An FRC main breaker shall be placed in the center, and then everything must be set on fire.

5 Likes