How to Write Reliable Code

With Build Season well under way, now is the time to start thinking about how to write reliable robot code. I wrote a blog post that is a summary of what I found to be the best ways to enhance reliability in your robot code. A reliable robot can be a huge competitive advantage, so make sure that you stand out of the competition for your reliable robot!

Spending the time to create a reliable robot program is well worth it, and I hope that through this article, your team can work on taking the next step for better reliable code.

Read the post

4 Likes

Thank you for this! I’ll be sure to share with 3468’s programmers, and your blog is going in my RSS Reader!

1 Like

Big +1 on whiteboarding and design reviews! Lots of really really good lessons to be learned from the early days of programming in the '50s and '60s - things like making really comprehensive data and program flow diagrams, state machines, etc before even hitting the keyboard (or card puncher…).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.