Any teams doing human simulation that have done a video ?
I might go to a toy store and buy a toy basket hoop and have us do some video.
Loyola H.S in CA did a human simulation, and here is some of their findings :
- Defender is an asset.
- Dunker was able to score more, but only on low goal.
- Shooter can score more points.
- Shooter was more effective to hit the backboard, but backspin is needed.
- Backboard is more susceptible to a defensive player.
- Start with a shooter up high.
BERSDT Program Manager.