I bet you guys wont try this (javascript = fun)

Go to google image search, and search for whatever you want (kittens, dogs, whatever)

Then type this into the address bar:
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI i ].style; DIS.position=‘absolute’; DIS.left=Math.sin(Rx1+ix2+x3)x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(Ry1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval(‘A()’,5); void(0);

**THAT IS SO COOL! ** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(one mistake: you left a space in between the word Interval. You spelled it Interv al.)

Wow that’s crazy stuff.

Another good site to do this to is flickrleech.net

Maybe its just me. But as a note, it moves so smoothly on FF, but in IE is TERRIBLE.

Wow, that’s pretty wild. Makes me almost want to learn Javascript.

Don

Very cool…i spent 10 minutes watching it on google Images and then decided i had other things to do

That is awsome :slight_smile:

Whoa… Freaky Fun!! Hmm… gets idea. :smiley:

Uh oh, Elgin has an idea…

really cool, it works in Safari really well too!

:smiley:

Yeah, and it works on CD in this thread great too.
There are green reputation dots floating around EVERYWHERE!!!

Lol, I saw this on digg. It’s awesome!!

now that is cool! I had no idea javascript was so fun!

Awesome…

This one’s cool too:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.tan(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R+=.5}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Weird. The same mistake as before, with a space in between the word Interval. You have to manually fix the word Interval.

Anyhow, it seems that the game is on, to see who has interesting java script for the rest of us to entertain ourselves with. :slight_smile:

I think it is funny seeing all of the “O”'s float with it.

Whoa… crazy… aah… stop… eyes… hurt… :yikes:

this makes me wanna learn java script too… maybe later.

thanks for the fun,

-Q

Whoa! That is awesome! is currently wishing that she knew javascript

lol it works on other sites, too…

Now I’m glad I know Javascript. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a funny one I just made up that most of the ChiefDelphi community might enjoy.
(The video was from this thread.) :wink:

javascript:document.write('<html><body>'+document.documentElement.innerHTML+'<div style=position:absolute;top:0;left:0;right:0;bottom:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:#444;opacity:0.50;filter:alpha(opacity=50);-moz-opacity: 0.5> </div><div style=position:absolute;top:120px;left:120px;width:320px;height:240px;background-color:#fff;border:4px;padding:4px><b><span style=background-color:#fff;>The Great Krispy Kreme Challenge</span></b><br><embed src=http://www.chiefdelphi.com/misc/IRIKrispyKremeChallenge-48kbps.wmv width=320 height=240 autostart=1 showcontrols=1 type=application/x-mplayer2 pluginspage=http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/> </embed></div>');

weird… every time i try and put this in my FF address bar it takes me to “quickbrowser” (site it searches on if it can’t find the desired URL) any ideas?

This does absolutely nothing in my browser. I went to Google, typed in Dog and then pasted the javascript above into the address bar, and it did nothing.

Should the URL be

http://images.google.com/images?q=%2Bdog&hl=en&btnG=Search+Imagesjavascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.tan(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R+=.5}setInte  rval('A()',5); void(0);