I just heard FIRST will enforce all rules at Nationals!!!!

Ahh Just practicing for April Fools it’s not for real

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don’t scare us like that, I personally just saw my life flash before my eyes!

You evil person!
Don’t scare me like that!:eek:

Thats evil as peta, never do that again!

Scottie2Hottie? LOL

Can you do the worm? Used to love that on Monday Night Raw

Arrgghh!! Don’t scare us like that again! lol…

you just watch at WMR! I’ll worm it up like nobody’s business at Friday’s party. I’ll be the one with glowsticks on strings.

hey scott, we have to bring stuff to make the halo. Then they will know its you.

when i saw that, i was all ready to completely ditch FIRST. good thing it was only a joke lol.

thanks alot!!! i just had an ART ATTACK!

"THAT ED BE A BAKERS DOZEN FOR ME BILL!" I had to pound my chest to restart my heart and i almost made it to the light at the end of the tunnel! :mad: 

april fools can only go so far my freind:)

I am sure the ref’s are going to enforce L’Hopital’s Rule strictly this year. After all, there have to be some limits…

And Dean Kamen is giving a segway to each team…

(just in case noone caught that sarcasm, i’m joking)

–Dave
Insanity is relative.

“Like olympic medals and tennis trophies, all they signified was that the owner had done something of no benefit to anyone more capably than everyone else.”
-Catch 22

In days of old, when knights were bold, and toilets weren’t invented, you left your load upon the road and went along contented

*Originally posted by Leo M *
**I am sure the ref’s are going to enforce L’Hopital’s Rule strictly this year. After all, there have to be some limits… **

NOOOOOOOOOO! Calculus is the devil!!!

*Originally posted by Leo M *
**I am sure the ref’s are going to enforce L’Hopital’s Rule strictly this year. After all, there have to be some limits… **

Okay!! Calculus joke time!!!

What is the integral of (1/(cabin)) d(cabin)???

A Natural Log Cabin by the Sea!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(get it?? ln(cabin)+c???)

Jokes just don’t get any better than that…

~Tom Fairchild~, who seriously wonders about his friend’s calculus teacher from last year who originally told that joke.

Bad Tom, Bad! No more horrible jokes like that. As for rule enforcement… Why was it such a shock to y’all? Why shouldn’t FIRST enforce the rules they came up with? Geez, y’all silly silly people…

WAIT A SECOND!

FIRST has rules? I thought those were just *suggestions?*

hehehe, good one…

WAIT A SECOND!

FIRST has rules? I thought those were just suggestions?

haha…

Ahh Just practicing for April Fools it’s not for real

haha…that was pretty cruel man…theres gotta be something in the rules about decieving people

*Originally posted by purplehaze357 *

haha…that was pretty cruel man…theres gotta be something in the rules about decieving people **

Yeah, but that rule is only enforced at nationals…
–Dave
Insanity is relative.

“Like olympic medals and tennis trophies, all they signified was that the owner had done something of no benefit to anyone more capably than everyone else.”
-Catch 22