I LOVE YOU CHIEF DELPHI!

Ever since i joined (about 4 days ago) I’ve been hooked. Everything i could ask for is here so I’d like to start a thread where people bring up ocassions in which they needed something and found it here. So I’d like to see some post thanking Chief Delphi for all their work and effort and all the teams who made this site what it is today. THANKS GUYS, AND GIRLS…TEAMS lol :slight_smile:

You know, I was thinking about doing the same thing the other day… there are a lot of people who go into making this site what it is, like Brandon, of course, but also all the moderators and FIRSTers who have been around the block a few times who help to keep everything on track. Even those who are new have valuable and insightful thoughts to contribute. Chief Delphi is a wonderful place, and thank you to everyone in the community for making it that way.

As far as FIRST goes, Chief Delphi is pretty much a fountain of everlasting knowledge. It is hands-down, the greatest resource for FIRST teams and I’m so thankful that I have access to it.

On a little more specific level, my favorite feature of CD is how expansive the CD-Media gallery is. If I need to find a picture of Team XXXX from year XXXX, I can probably find it there.

As great as the features are though, the thing that makes CD such a great site is the community of people who spend their time here. There aren’t many other places where you see a coming together of high school and college students with real-world engineers and mentors. The concept is mind blowing and the fact that CD has implemented it so well is truly a testament to FIRST’s vision.

I can’t help but think of the spotlighted 2004 post by Amanda Morrison: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=284948&postcount=6