I need help with the Simulator please

since I installed labview, the Simulator does not run and it appears that there is no code, help please:(

I need a bit more information. Are you following Tutorial 10 - Robot Simulation on the Tutorials tab of the LabVIEW Getting Started Window?

Thanks for answer Doug, I followed the instructions on other computers and the simulation is correct, but I have a new computer I installed labview and the update frc and when trying to simulate running a project by default only appears that there is communication but the driver station indicates That there is no robot code as it appears in the image, I do not know if it has something to do that the computer is completely new and it lacks some image processor program or something similar

Thanks for answer Doug, I followed the instructions on other computers and the simulation is correct, but I have a new computer I installed labview and the update frc and when trying to simulate running a project by default only appears that there is communication but the driver station indicates That there is no robot code as it appears in the image, I do not know if it has something to do that the computer is completely new and it lacks some image processor program or something similar

Here it shows what appears in the driver station
http://imgur.com/a/cHnGZ