I need to chose a new PDA

Ok so I cracked the screen on my visor neo and I either need to buy a new Screen or a new PDA, I cant spend more than $200 any recommendations?

There is a site somewhere that sells parts and pieces to palm and other pda devices. Can’t recall it right now, but they sell the parts cheap. I’ll get back to ya with the website

www.cnet.com was really helpful last time i looked for a PDA. One of the ones i especially liked was the Sony CLIÉ PEG-SJ20 for $199.00.

:slight_smile:

Same thing here. I would recomend either a re-ferbished Clié (the older types, not the slick silver one), or a Palm. The Zire is nice, but only has 2mb (compared to the usual 8mb) of memory.

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**Same thing here. I would recomend either a re-ferbished Clié (the older types, not the slick silver one), or a Plam. The Zire is nice, but only has 2mb (compared to the usual 8mb) of memory. **

Sounds like a good idea Joe, but what’s a Plam?

*Originally posted by DanLevin53 *

Sounds like a good idea Joe, but what’s a Plam? **

AHAHAH! LATE NIGHT SPELLING! Palm, sorry. I’ll edit.

Dell just came out with a new PDA that is $200, has an intel chip in it, runs on Windows PocketPc… or you can go to a website and look at all the different choices and pick the one thats right for you.

i have a sony clie peg-s360. I got it for 189.99 a few months ago. it’s nice, but discontinued now. It has a 33Mhs processor and 8 MB memory with a memory stick slot.

I just got an ipaq 3630 for a graduation present. I really like it–the picture and video quality on it really impressed me! It came with PocketPC 2000 on it, and I really didn’t like that. I installed linux on it, and that was much better. I just put PocketPC 2002 on it, and there’s a great imporvement from the 2000 version, but I’m still gonna go back to linux.

Stephen

PS. who else is planning on having a picture of every robot at a competition on their pdas? :slight_smile:

Me, once I get one…

Handspring has a thing where you can turn in your broken PDA and they will send you a new one for a cheaper price, check it out.

i have an m125 and its beautiful and easy to use. But i think the new dell axiom is the best buy. Its going for $200 now with a rebate. Does anybody know where i can get a good sized keyboard for an m125 thats cheap???