I Present To you The Schulminator [MOVIE]

We finally got a movie of our robot workin. We are a first year team so it isnt much. What you see in the movie is basically what you will get…FEEDBACK is Appreciated…THANK YOU!!!

Check us out
Team Pandemonium Website

*Originally posted by Cobra *
**We are a first year team so it isnt much. **

Say what?!? You FINISHED the robot. It’s MOVING!!! You guys are rocking! I want to hear how your first competition goes!

That’s great that you have a bot that moves well.

Have you tested it on carpet? Last year, we never tested our robot and when we got it to competition we found out our robot couldn’t turn. I would hate to see a team that couldn’t turn because they didn’t realize carpet testing was so important.

Good luck in your competition(s)!

yea , it moves pretty well on carpet. We went to a mini practice competition in hauppauge and it was owning all 3 of the other robots there. Until it started twitchin at the end of the two minutes, but we have fixed that.we also removed 4 wheel drive and made it 2 cuz it was usin 2 much power and the motors were over heating. It’s very fast and very strong i would have to say. Hopefully we will be able to record our robot in the real competition, and i can make movies of it in real action. It would be awesome. Thanks for the luck.

*Originally posted by Cobra *
**it moves pretty well on carpet. We went to a mini practice competition in hauppauge and it was owning all 3 of the other robots there. It’s very fast and very strong i would have to say. **

You guys are more than rockin’. Go get 'em!