If anyone needs hosting...

After a little bit of downtime with the server I was hosting Blarglefish.com on, I moved it to VPS and have more space/bandwidth than I really need so if any team needs hosting just send me an email, [email protected].

Unless the software requires $$$, I can install whatever you need on the server. I currently have Apache ASP, SSI, PHP, Perl, Python, and Tomcat installed.

I only have 10gb of diskspace and 500gb bandwidth, so I will probably only be able to support maybe 10-15 teams right now (thinking about upgrading to dedicated server if there is enough demand) but if anyone is looking for just PHP hosting with a lot of diskspace and a lot of bandwidth, I have another hosting account that I could put you on. You wouldn’t have any control panel access but I could give you a shell account there.

Just send me a forum PM or email with what you need and I’ll see what I can do to hook you up.

P.S. - If you don’t need hosting but know a team that does, give them my email please.

That’s a good move. Most hosting plans now come with a lot more than most teams would need anyway, so it’s probably much easier to split it and use the multiple domains. I like the idea.

(Our site’s already hosted)