If you are NY or LA! Or even the rest of the country...

The documentary Underwater DREAMs will be opening in NY and LA for one week. This is the doc that explains the story of how Falcon Robotics beat MIT in an underwater robotics competition back in 2004, and the legacy that team left behind for what is now team 842, Falcon Robotics.
https://www.50eggs.com/underwater-dreams/

Please contact 50Eggs.com if you wouldlike to have a screeing in your area other than NY and LA,
EMAIL:
[email protected]
PHONE:

THEATRICAL RELEASE
JULY 11-18, 2014 - New York.
AMC Empire 25: 234 West 42nd Street, New York, NY

JULY 11-18, 2014 - Los Angeles.
AMC Burbank 6: 770 N 1st St, Burbank, CA

JULY 19, 2014 - Everywhere. Beginning July 19, AMC Theatres will, free of charge, host up to 100 community screenings across the U.S. to enable school and non-profit groups to enjoy the film on the big screen this summer and fall. (If you represent a community group, non-profit, or school and can gather at least 100 people for a screening, please click the AMC logo below to request a screening. All requests must be submitted by October 1, 2014 and all screenings must happen by October 15, 2014. Limited to the first 100 qualified requests.)

This is great! I submitted a request for a screening in Hampton, VA.

I hope you get it! Cross your fingers!

This looks so awesome, I’ll totally see it.

We just finished a screening of this here in Minnesota. We probably had a dozen or so teams show up, and the movie was awesome. Totally inspiring. I highly recommend everyone see it when you have a chance!