i'm such a nerd...

i’m a nerd, but i’m gosh darn proud of it!!! erm…anyone have Magic cards they don’t want anymore? red cards for a burn deck would be quite nice. :wink: i’ll pay money, but try not to rip me off! also, for anyone that lives near the sachem school district, want to play my friends and i? :smiley:

psst…no one play with kim, she stole all her new cards from me yesterday, hehe
stole…gave, same thing

lol

us people on long island are strange :smiley: must be something in the water. :stuck_out_tongue:

dood! I remember magic cards! I’m sure I have my old decks lying around somewhere in my house… oh man, I haven’t played since early 5th edition… lemme see if I have my decks lying around somewhere…

er, I can’t find my decks, but I did find these guys…

3rd Edition (I think) Lord of the Pit:
http://24.186.144.31:81/misc/magic/lotp-3rd.jpg

3rd Edition Dual Land - Badlands:
http://24.186.144.31:81/misc/magic/badlands-3rd.jpg

Misc unopened boosters - from left to right - 1 Chronicles, 2 Fifth Edition, 2 German “Heimatlander”'s :slight_smile:
http://24.186.144.31:81/misc/magic/boosters.jpg

Man, Magic used to be the best game back in the day… then the school banned it cause people were being stupid with 'em and running illegal gambling operations =)

lol, our school banned everything. heck, they even banned yo-yos back when i was in 5th grade! just after i got one too. :stuck_out_tongue:

dood, you remember POGS?!

Kim…I’ll look for ya at my old cards…i’ll find them tomorrow for ya…
Btw…we’ll all nerds here hehe

hehe, i have savanna and scrubland (other duel lands) , and a beta serra angel

*Originally posted by SuperDanman *
**dood, you remember POGS?! **

OMG yes! I still have mine in my desk drawer…hehe they were great!

They were so freakin’ addicting… I mean, just go to the comic book shop and spend like 10 cents on the cheapo ones, 50 cents on the cool ones, and a buck on the uber-cool ones. I think I still might have a slammer gathering dust somewhere that said, “OJ’s still in the SLAMMER!” Oh, we’re so children of the early 90’s

i have a few of them…wasn’t into it much. magic was always better

*Originally posted by Nataku *
**hehe, i have savanna and scrubland (other duel lands) , and a beta serra angel **

ahh, serra angel, one of my favorite combos. I remember I used to put a sengier vampire and, oh, what was it… a black spell that costs one swamp and adds three swamps to your mana pool… grr, forget the name. Anyways, I had a deck with 4 sengier vampires and 4 of those cards right next to them. Usually I got one after the other, so like 3rd, 4th round, I’m suddenly able to put a sengier vampire into play and my opponent was like, “!!!” Just like that :slight_smile:

nah, i love using cards kim plays against her, hehe. she always plays the one card that lets you get double mana for taping a land…and then i always kill her the next round

that’s gotta get annoying after a while :stuck_out_tongue:

it got to the point where she stopped playing the cards because she kept losing, hehe, very fun

MANA FLARE

and you do not always beat me, Rob

and i used to have a pog with a little alien dude on it and i loved it so very much but my friend mike ate it. ::cries::

your friend ate a pog? weren’t they like, hard and not easy to eat? besides, who would eat a pog?

*Originally posted by SuperDanman *
**They were so freakin’ addicting… I mean, just go to the comic book shop and spend like 10 cents on the cheapo ones, 50 cents on the cool ones, and a buck on the uber-cool ones. I think I still might have a slammer gathering dust somewhere that said, “OJ’s still in the SLAMMER!” Oh, we’re so children of the early 90’s **

Yeah…I went to that baseball shop all the time then back in 2nd grade…hehe they were so kewl…my slammers were metal and one smelled like bubble gum…hehe

oh! you rock Melissa dudette!

::dances like the bumble bee from the music video No Rain by Blind Melon::

*Originally posted by Melancholy *
**and i used to have a pog with a little alien dude on it and i loved it so very much but my friend mike ate it. ::cries:: **

WTF…,is that possible…