Image Discuss: 294 Robot

664ff0baf9c89c7385c93b6d3752c4e8_l.jpg

Our stacker is removable, we have an arm, we can stack 12, we have dead reakoning and autonomous.

that is the absolute coolest controls mounting i have EVER seen!
very very very nice.

thought it looks a little large…how long is the big board?

*Originally posted by oneangrydwarf *
**that is the absolute coolest controls mounting i have EVER seen!
very very very nice.

thought it looks a little large…how long is the big board? **

:smiley: I am in love with it inside and out. Have you seen the

other pics

Based on FIRST’s drawing of 5’9" available (I think I got that right), we’ll fit on the shelf at competitions.

In case of a problem, a “shelf” has been made to attach to the surfboard on the left (when you look at this pic) for the joysticks.

That is the best control board I’ve seen. I hope you guys have something sticky on the bottom to keep it from sliding around. I’m sure you guys will win the imagery award. Good luck to you.

*Originally posted by LaurenH *
**I hope you guys have something sticky on the bottom to keep it from sliding around. I’m sure you guys will win the imagery award. Good luck to you. **

We have “legs” that are nonslip little circles stuck to the bottom.

The whole team will be wearing cool orange sunglasses too. A local accessories store that sells all sunglasses for $5 donated them.

very very very nice.

applauds
when i showed this picture to everyone on my team they were all like “DWARF WHY DIDN’T You dO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!”

Hehehehe.

I’m now inspired to try and pretty up the controls i designed some more!

*Originally posted by oneangrydwarf *
**when i showed this picture to everyone on my team they were all like “DWARF WHY DIDN’T You dO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!”

Hehehehe.

I’m now inspired to try and pretty up the controls i designed some more! **

intrigued I want to see what you do.

At Chatsworth I was making sure people saw how easy the project turned out to be, carving out a hole in the surfboard and the control box fitting in it, cuz I think that can be adapted for a variety of themes.