Image Discuss: Harrison (0783)

b5afaeff282a85918d88b2ab03e6c0c9_l.jpg

Me, all dressed up…Can’t recall why.

I thought it would be fun to start one on you and have people say stuff about you!! More or less so Me and the gals on my team that wanna post about you can do so!!! lol

Hey! You’ve been talkin to my girl Ash and I thought I’d write something on here too! We’re sittin here in Adv. Chem. lookin up random things! Well I’ll talk to ya later!

LOL…by the way…if we go to nats…you HAVE to come hang out with us:D

Well, I’m definitely not gonna complain…lol

So I take it ur all on the same team? Ur guys (well gals actually) bot end up working well??

…and umm, in Chem, shouldnt u be doing Chem? (i dropped it last year…lol…didn’t like chem at all).

I’ll be at the nats…so u guys had better win some of ur regionals so that we can hang out :stuck_out_tongue:

Hows the snow (or should I say frozen dihydrogen oxide)?

Yea i wish I dident do Adv Chem…not my bag baby! I’m more into jsut building things, I’m hands on. Doing all these equations really gets me lost!!! lol But it’s all good I only have a few more weeks left!! You a senior? If so where you hopeing to go?

Hands on is the way to be!

…and yup I’m a senior…but my school isnt semestered, so i have until end of May to put up with all my classes…argh

When I’m done I want to go to the University of Western Ontario (http://www.uwo.ca) for their Administrative and Commercial Studies (business) program. If I don’t get into that, there are pleanty of other good universites around with good business programs.

What about you? what u wanna get into when ur done in high school?

I have plans on goign to University of Dayton! It should be fun! lol But i think we shoudl start one on Mimi’s pic also! you know add to our lil convo bit we got going! lol you wanna do that? Plus you know you are hot stuff! Thought I should add that to your pic!

…and yup I’m a senior…but my school isnt semestered, so i have until end of May to put up with all my classes…argh

Yeah i hear ya…we’re in school until then too.

Colleges? i have no clue where im goin

I wish our area received more crystalline dihydrogen monoxide. Our schools close when a mere inch of the substance is distributed throughout our town.

And harrison: are your schools on a trimester schedule like ours?

edit/
I’m a sophomore.
I may go to Oregon State University.
But I don’t know.
end edit/

well college for me is going to West Virginia University…I’m going to major in Forensic Sciences I think what fun! And I am also suffering from senioritis! We have til the end of May as well…I can’t wait…well actually I’m just really looking forward to competitions!!! So let me see here…what’s everyones favorite color? lol

*Originally posted by Jeff_Rice *
**And harrison: are your schools on a trimester schedule like ours?

We have 3 terms in school (same classes for all 3)…so basically we get 3 report cards (november, February, and May/June).

Our schedules are spilt up into 4 days (well, really only 2 cause 1/3 are the same and 2/4 are the same), on day 1 we have 4 classes, day 2 we have 4 classes (well, i have 3 and 4 cause i have a spare).

As for colours…Blue all thw way baby!

I knew that one Harry! lol I guessed it! i’m good! Mine is Yellow!!!

As for favorite colors…mine is definitly purple! everyone around here knows that one! haha! But blue is cool too :slight_smile:

www.aim.com It’s a life saver :slight_smile:

Aww Gadget, you are nto going ot say what your fav color is…that is no fun!!

See my post here .

Continue this discussion some other way. (pm, aim, irc, etc)