Image resizing tips?

This is a really general question and a search didn’t return what I was hoping for.

Does anyone out there know an easy way to resize a large number of images (all 2048x1536 and 1536x2048) to smaller dimensions all at the same time? I have Photoshop, ImageReady, and the standard Canon software that came in the box. Thanks :slight_smile:

open your image in photoshop. then go to the “Image” drop down menu. then click “image Size.” then type in the size you want. when you type in a size in the width box it will automatically change the height. this will keep the aspect ratio.

What I’m trying to ask is how to change a large number of images all at the same time (not having to resize each individually in a time-consuming manner). Sorry for not making myself clear the first time.

Search “batch” Photoshop help. That’s the command you are looking for. If you don’t have photoshop, there are numerous free and shareware programs that will do the trick. Two I know of are Google’s Picasa and CompuPic.

I use the “batch processing” function of IrfanView. It works really well and it is really fast. Download it for free here http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

sorry. i misread your post. any how here is a site that has a program.