Important!! Lost Controls

While cleaning up after IRI we were surprised to aquire a whole set of controls that my guess is somebody is going to need to run thier robot. I don’t have an A/C to put in it so i’m just going to have to post right now. Please let me know if this is your set of controls. By the way to describe it, it has for joysticks and is made of lexan.

Fun news, i’ve figured out that they belong to Hot 67, of course how do i return them? There is a possibity that they may not have left town yet so if i could get anyone that would know anything about contacting someone on Hot to return these controls please PM me.

*Originally posted by Brant Bowen *
**Fun news, i’ve figured out that they belong to Hot 67, of course how do i return them? There is a possibility that they may not have left town yet so if i could get anyone that would know anything about contacting someone on Hot to return these controls please PM me. **
You can find all of the members of Hot 67 that are on the CDF (at least the ones that specified their Team 67 affiliation in their CDF profile) :slight_smile: with this link:

http://chiefdelphi.com/forums/memberlist.php?&action=getall&what=teamlist&field5=67

Simply click on the member link (the name itself) of one that has an old “join date”. They’re typically senior members, teachers, or engineers. Examine their “Team Role”. (In this case, this procedure shows that Mike Gray and Jim Meyer are both Engineers for the team.) If that’s who you wish to talk to, next click on the “send a private message” link and tell them you’ve got their controls.

I’d advise sending a message to more than one person, in case the first one is on vacation, or has left the team.

• Keith

Thanks, but we have already contacted 67 and arranged for them to get their controls.

Yes, team HOT will have their controls back by tomorrow… but at the moment I am admiring them in all their splendor. You guys have really, really pretty controls :slight_smile:

:drools:

*Originally posted by Ryan Dognaux *
** You guys have really, really pretty controls :slight_smile:

:drools: **

Thanks, I’ll make sure to tell the guys who made it, I’m sure they’ll be happy you think so!!!

*Originally posted by Ryan Dognaux *
**Yes, team HOT will have their controls back by tomorrow… but at the moment I am admiring them in all their splendor. You guys have really, really pretty controls :slight_smile:

:drools: **
Hey 67! How about posting a pic of your great control setup??? :smiley:

• Keith

I think that this is what you want a picture of, sorry, it’s not very good. It’s of our drivers and the drive station.

^ yea that’s them alright :slight_smile: Compared to our team’s controls setup… they were pure gold :wink: