In class?

Do you people ever NOT do work in class cause ur on here? I do it all the time, and its really annoying. I get like… no work done… and its all Chief Delphi’s fault… haha… Howz is feel to be a drug dealer? You’ve addicted kids across the country to something artificial… haha…

i do that all the time.:smiley: and even got in trouble for being on here.

Yep. Since the county has given us all laptops to use with wireless internet access, I am on atleast once a class.

I could turn them off during school hours :slight_smile:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

j/k :slight_smile:

they say that we will get suspended if we are caught on any type of “chat” or “email” while we are in school. never did they say anything about forums.:smiley:

im never on in ap comp sci…i swear and thats not where i am now…and i wouldnt get in trouble if i got caught…i swear

when i get caught i tell them its realated to school.:smiley:

Me too Jgreenwd1. Usually the words “international robotics competition forum” are enough to make them just walk away :slight_smile: And when they don’t, i give them my FIRST spcheel - so its good either way.

Or how about not being in school because you rather be here…
or getting to school late…

*Originally posted by Yearbook50 *
**Or how about not being in school because you rather be here…
or getting to school late… **

i have yet to be that bad

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**I could turn them off during school hours :slight_smile:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

j/k :slight_smile: **

That would be how long??? Not just the time for your area’s schools you would have to turn it off for all areas and time zones. That would maybe leave 1 hr a day open!!! LOL

Bad idea Brian. You’ll have hoards of FIRSTers flocking to fix you shutting the forums down for even a little while.

As for having them on during school, always. Not like there’s anything better to do. When you’re done with the days lessons that is. School is good!

Hey Rob,

Two things: It’s Brandon not Brian!! and are you following me??? Every one of my e-mails I got today had the message “OtakuRob has just replied to a…”

LOL

ssttaaalllkkeerrr… and dood… u have some crazy hair…

I almost use this as much at school as i do at home…(well…maybe not…but it sure seems like it)

:smiley:

*Originally posted by David Kelly *
**they say that we will get suspended if we are caught on any type of “chat” or “email” while we are in school. never did they say anything about forums.:smiley: **

The person who reviews the logs is known not to have a sense of humor about such things.

On the other hand, he has been known to be in these forums himself. So I’d (I mean he’d :slight_smile: )probably let it slide as long as it was serious team/robot related sections. Chit-chat would not count though.

lol…In my computer eng class once I’m done all my work (and then some) i check out the forums…

My teacher usually says “Whats going on in the forums?”…He’s also the main teacher for our robotics team…

:smiley:

ironically this is the first time i have done it and look what thread i went to…

i was late to class once cause i was in here…i had it set on the wrong time zone apparently so i thought i had an hour until class. Thankfully it was only five minutes into class when i glanced up at the clock on the wall.

yeah, I am on here during class, whenever i am done with my keyboarding… this class SUCKS… boring… but hey all the typing helped me some, I got 143 GWAM! new school record! So HAH… anyway, we don’t get in trouble, cause at least we’re not looking up bad stuff, or playing games… and it does deal with important issues like our robotics team (rolls eyes) LOL… c-ya and keep up the posts.