in response to the 2003 game suspicion

Hey Jeff!
You prob. Don’t Remeber me, But I was the MVP of 927 (you mentored us last year).
You Know; The Guys who wasted their last 3 seconds of our match against you to Ram the heck out of you instead of actually beating you?
Yeah. I was their Designer/Programmer/Builder/Driver ect.
Anyway, You should read the other topic about FIRST rumors caus I posted some big info from FIRST there that I got from the forum. My guess that what your souce meant (BTW Where the heck is a FIRST source in Herndon?!?!) was probably leading to the possibility of the other meaning of Jello. It can also be a word that is similar to spam, or spamming. As you may well know spamming could be over-referencing something. So, this may mean that Over-Referenced(or many) shots (at something) will help your team achieve more points.

Sachiel7, can you explain that post?

Sachiel7, can you explain that post?

You know youre on the same team dont you?

What in the … ? :confused:

• Katie

herndon is dlavery’s territory isn’t it?

i thought he was on an a&e biography a couple year’s back with them…?

*jeremy

Yeah guys, sorry about that.
This is an old post, like, from last summer/fall or something. Before I remembered that dave was up there (I only saw him once at herndon, and I didn’t know him at the time)
This was about hinting at the 2003 game, which the SPAM term technically was accurate about. It’s a LONG story. If you want to read it all, go to the rumor mill. As for me, I’m done here…