IndianaFIRST team calendar

The FIRST IndianaFIRST team calendar is now available on indianafirst.org. This was made by some students on team 234. You can download then print out your own calendar by going here: http://www.indianafirst.org/resources.htm

Enjoy :]

[edit]maybe i will make this a .pdf

i’ll fix in a jiffy [/edit]

It seems like a good idea, but hey I don’t have publisher and I cant view it :wink:

Okay the PDF has been uploaded so nobody should have a problem viewing it now :]

http://www.indianafirst.org/resources.htm

I like it, maybe you could make single index card size pages with each teams seperate on it or make it all fit onto like 1-3 pages… maybe a handout or something. Just a few suggestions.
~Mike

*Originally posted by dez250 *
**I like it, maybe you could make single index card size pages with each teams seperate on it or make it all fit onto like 1-3 pages… maybe a handout or something. Just a few suggestions.
~Mike **

It’s made to profile a different IndianaFIRST team for each month, which is why each one has a different page.

i know and also it was a great job done by some team members… and if you sold it as a fund raiser i would buy one…
~Mike

Wow, im amazed to see our robot in there:) (April)

Mabey we can go a little further and have a FIRST-wide calander…

An 800 month calander? Am i even going to live for 800 months? Oh yeah i guess it could be a day calander couldn’t it?

Ha!
There’s an idea… Make one of those “page-a-day” calenders, with a “famous” FIRST robot/team on it… I bet you could actually make some money off that…

I heard a rumor of a possible sale of these…

any truth to that?

*Originally posted by oneangrydwarf *
**I heard a rumor of a possible sale of these…

any truth to that? **

sale of the page-a-day calendars or one of the IndianaFIRST calendars? the IndianaFIRST calendars are free. We want you to print them out and use them. Thats why I put it up for download. :]

The indiana first ones…

Like are you guys going to print any up in real calendar form and sell them?

They look really nice btw… Good job 234

*Originally posted by oneangrydwarf *
**The indiana first ones…

Like are you guys going to print any up in real calendar form and sell them?

They look really nice btw… Good job 234 **

I don’t think we were planning on selling them. It was just kind of an idea of something that would be cool that people could use.

This is a REALLY nice calander!!11 Nice job 234

Cudos to David Hoff and whoever else worked on it! I’ll print them off sometime.

Thanks for the cudos Ryan, and thanks to all of the IndianaFIRST teams who supplied me with some of the information and pictures.

I just wanted to say you guys did a nice job on this! I love it.

I want to put my vote in for selling them - just because I want a bound glossy version :slight_smile:

BTW - Who got that shot of us on the ramp!?!? I don’t even have a picture of that!

I found that picture in the Chief Delphi photo gallery.

it looks great :slight_smile:

but if you are going to sell them i would check your information. i don’t know about any other teams but alot of ours is wrong.