TO ALL FRC TEAMS
Congratulations! You have been challenged to an infinite recharge solo run!
Last week we took a video of our robot trying to accomplish as many points as possible.
The rules of the challenge:
- Field - Same as official game
- Teams who can’t access a field with a full rendezvous - that has boundaries (cubic metal extrusion) on the field floor can play without the boundaries but are allowed to enter the rendezvous zone only during the endgame in order to climb.
- Robot rules (size, weight, electronics, etc…) - Same as official game
- Points scoring rules - Same as official game
- Match time - same as official game - 15 sec autonomous followed by 135 sec Tele-Op
- Power cells management rules:
- At the beginning of the solo run, you have 10 power cells in your feeder station to use.
- Robots may be preloaded with 3 power cells.
- Usually in an Infinite Recharge match, you’d have 10 power cells on each side of the field. Not anymore!! In infinite solo, you are allowed to choose only 7 power cells, and place them on one side of the field (in selected 7 of the official game locations)
- All power cells scored in autonomous must be returned to the field only from your feeder station (the far side from the scoring target) - teams that score more in auto will have to visit their feeder more
- Every power cell scored may be returned to the field using only the feeder stations (both sides)
- Game video must include at least one continuous shot
Good luck !!!
Here is a sneak peek of our video, stay tuned!