Innovative Fundraising: Championship Conference

You are invited to Team Spyder’s 2023 FIRST Championship Conference on Innovative Fundraising

Session Name: Innovative Fundraising
Date of Session: Thursday, April 20, 2023
Time of Session: 9:00 A.M. - 9:45 A.M.
Room Location: 360AB

Session Description: This session will focus on 27 years of experience in raising over 50 Million dollars for schools through sponsors, in-kind donations, grants, sales, and innovative fundraising techniques for sustainable outcomes. Content will be given so that your robotics team can put the fundraising tricks and ideas into action immediately by providing proven fundraisers and systems that work. Following a sales model instead of just an entrepreneurship model provides a different perspective that can be included in a startup team or a team that has a full entrepreneurship model. Handouts will be provided to take notes and walk away with the tools to be self-sufficient. Team Spyder and the Poway High School Engineering Academy have used this model for 27 years with sustainable results without obtaining million dollar grants. This sales fundraising model centers on a community-wide focus that really works in any population, demographics or country. It unifies your school and community. The fundraising materials have been provided to many FIRST robotics teams that have put the principles into action showing an increase in funding when implemented.

Presenters: Rodger Dohm Head Coach & Serena Falucho, Team Spyder 1622, Chief Business Officer (CBO) (2022-2023). Rodger Dohm is the coordinator for the Poway High School Engineering Academy, and head Coach for the internationally known robotics Team Spyder 1622 for 19 years. He is known for his fundraising efforts in Southern California, but also abroad as he and his team has conducted many presentations for fundraising to robotics teams worldwide, including startup schools, startup companies, and other extracurricular organizations. He is an active board member in Ramona Unified School District serving for 16 years and a champion for STEM.

ENERGIZE 2023 Charged Up Season!

5 Likes

I am not going to be down there. Is there any way to get the materials and video after it’s presented?

1 Like

Yes. After the conferecne send me a message with your email and I will email it to you.

1 Like

Same Her Thank you!

Yes, I can provide it for you to after the conference.

1 Like

If you would like the fundraising curriculum that I spoke about at the conference session, please email me at [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.