Integration issues with AdvantageScope

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner programmer on our team. We are working on integrating AdvantageKit, but I am facing some issues, such as the wheel locking up when we accelerate, as if it were in Break mode, even though it is not activated. We also cannot adjust the offset positions, and finally, all the motors are spinning to random and different positions from each other.

Here is the link to our GitHub repository: TechMaker-Advantage-Kit

The video below specifies our problem. Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Like

I’d be happy to take a look. Can you set the video to public? It would also be helpful if you could upload a log file showing the issue (you may need to put it in a zip archive to upload the file).

1 Like

Does this happen to the drive or the flywheel?

This happens with the drive

I’ve made it public now, but I don’t have access to the logs at the moment because I’m no longer in our workspace.

I didn’t really dive deep into the code, but make sure that when giving positive power to the steer motor, the cancoder’s position increases rather than decrease. And that when moving the wheel by hand, it increases for counter-clockwise. If one of these is not the case, change the motor’s InvertedValue or the encoder’s SensorDirectionValue, or both.

Maybe it’s just for me, but the drive link gives a 400 error code.

Okay, I’ll look into it as soon as I can. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Good afternoon! I am sending the log files attached here. Thank you in advance!
LogFilesTechMaker.zip (27.9 MB)

Sorry for the previous mistake, here is the correct link: WhatsApp Video 2024-05-28 at 16.10.38.mp4 - Google Drive