"Interesting" Team Names

I always find it interesting to see the different FRC team names schools and clubs come up with. While there are normal and socially acceptable names, there are also some interesting ones. (to say the least!)
What are some of the funniest/strangest team names you have come upon/come up with?

-Kuhnahtt

My favorite team name is 4008, Theodore Roosevelt’s Disco Haircut. I have no clue how I stumbled upon that name, but its my favorite.

If you look around on the “Teams” portion of TBA, there are some pretty cool names out there.

Some notable ones:

• 521- L33t Crew
  • 3865- NOT YOUR AVERAGE ROBOTICIST
  • 4170- What The FRaC
  • And the clear winner:
    Team 326- Teamsuperpowermaticultramegasuperlativeawesometasticdelcioushowlingunieagles

We competed with them at Queen City one year. When I first heard the name, I didn’t believe it.

• Exploding Bacon
  • Cheesy Poofs
  • Miss Daisy
  • Stark Industries

Just a few that I thought off the top of my head. I personally like our team name because one year we tried to find the history of the name and why past members chose it. Every alumni member has no memory or record of why we are the “Devastators” and we don’t have any of the original coaches that coached our team. So we just let our team members come up with a story for it, the story is always changing.

F.R.E.D or Fighting Rednecks
Super B.A.M.F. Awesome squad
Furious George
STEMpunk
12 Pretty Duckies

These are just a few of my favorites, and they are slightly Minnesota and Wisconsin biased.

The fighting unicorns is a pretty interesting name as well as the aluminum narwhals

I just wanted to say that I love this thread.
The team name that made laugh recently is from FTC: “The Q is Silqent”.