Inventor Licensing

I’ve been looking on the forums, but I can’t find any relevant posts past 2009, and those don’t look like they can help me. I installed Autodesk Inventor, but I’m using the trial version because none of the numbers on the box match the form of the inputs on the program when it asks for the code. There’s only one dash available, but the code on the box has more. I still can’t figure it out, and I’m down to my last week of trial. If anybody knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Ok, i believe that i had the same problem as you have. I’m not sure which code you’re looking for, but if you’re looking for the serial number or the product key, you need to reigster at students.autodesk.com ; or by searching autodesk first base into google and clicking the first link. After you register and log back in, you’ll need to click get software. Once you select the AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2011 English 32 or 64-bit, you should receive a product key and serial number (you might have to fill out a bit more information before you get it, i don’t fully remember). If you are looking for the activation code, then send me a Personal Message on Chief Delphi, because you have to send an email with a bunch of information that would take too much space up on a post :smiley:
Hope this helps,
-Duke
P.S. If this was not what you were looking for, please try and describe further what the problem is.

Duke461,

Thanks for stepping in and offering help. Let me know if I can be of any help in resolving this.

No Problem, just here to help :smiley:

Thank you, it did work. I thought I was looking for something on the box.