IRI webcast archive

Is there an archive of the IRI webcast anywhere?

you totally beat me to the question.

if anyone saved it, it’d be greatly appretiated if you’d share it

Yeah I was wondering the same thing earlier, but didn’t have time to ask. It would be nice if there is a link or if anyone who has it or know anyone who has it would post it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

We talked to a mentor from team 71 and he had taped every match for strategy purposes. We got his email address but I dont know when we’ll hear anything from him. I’m as anxious as the rest to watch those matches again.

Any luck getting those videos?

I’ll ask the member of my team who has his email if he has contcted him yet or not.

well i hope u can find it cus i would love to watch the matches from the spectator view instead of driver this time although i love driveing more its fun to watch

Yeah being a driver on my team I really dont remember the matches. I know one match that the thunderchickens pined us in the corner for a little bit, My driving partner (Tim) was screeming, We were on the blue allience and got 133-137, And the beast was on the ramp. Other than that I dont know what the pink team did or where 910 was the whole time. I gues I was so focused on driving and I guess that a good thing.

[QUTOE=hill]I’ll ask the member of my team who has his email if he has contcted him yet or not.

I emailed him but he hasn’t replied so im going to start trying other ways of contacting them if I dont get it in a few days. When I do get the tapes I have some editing software I can run it through and put it on youtube or some other website.

I emailed him but he hasn’t replied so im going to start trying other ways of contacting them if I dont get it in a few days. When I do get the tapes I have some editing software I can run it through and put it on youtube or some other website.

sweet hey if un get em just post here that u are workin on so we know we can expect something

thanks

Has anyone found out about the match videos yet I am anxious to see them from a different view than as a driver. :slight_smile:

You might try contacting someone from Wildstang, seeing as how they were hosting the webcast.

I will ask my team. (WildStang)

WildStang doesn’t have it up on their media site <media.wildstang.org>

Just to let you know we were contacted by team 71 and they are sending us a dvd of the matches. We will start the bidding for this dvd at 50 dollars. PM me with your bid.

Just kidding now go change your pants!
but we actually will be getting the dvd in the mail sometime and will post it on youtube or google video.

we have the vidoe of iri it is going up on google or youtube very soon

Alright everyone here’s the scoop. The DVD I got from the guy on 71 didn’t work on my DVD players and a number of other computers. I assumed that the DVD was burned on a MAC and might have been burned as a PAL codec and for some reason that was either messing with my computer or it was corrupted. We now found a computer that plays it and the computer is currently turning the DVD format into a .avi NSTC format. After I convert it I will run it through Adobe Premiere and shrink it down to a uploading format onto youtube.com.

The footage is good and captures the entire field behind the blue alliance. Sadly there is no footage of any of the Wild stang vs Pink or any other matches on that bracket. The footage is only the matches with team 71 in it which is understandable. If I taking footage for my team I would be only worried about recording my teams matches.

There is the 133 - 137 match on there and i must say it is really an awsome sight.

I will hopefully upload the footage within the next two weeks.

2 weeks! Since your not at my house you should have plenty of time to host it. get to it! my grandma wants to see the video :wink:

I’ve successfully encoded the dvd into mp4 format. I am giving it to buddyb309 today to chop up into matches, maybe encode it again into something else, then upload it. shouldn’t take more than 2 days.

OMG this is given me the worst headache ever. MP4 is not working because I need a .avi. I worked hard on it today but my stupid programs does not work with .mpeg4 because I cant get quicktime to work with windows x64. I have a friends who has a program that might work. Im going to his house Monday.