Is anybody returning any Holiday gifts?

I don’t usually return something I get unless it is clothing that doesn’t fit me.

But, this year I have to return one of the two cell phones I got as gifts.

First I have to decide which one I want to keep… :ahh:

Anybody else returning anything?

:stuck_out_tongue:

My family celebrates the New Year with presents, as well as Hanukah. My family Hanukah gift was Israel trip (where I am now), and I wouldn’t return that for a moment. Also money.

However, if I get something I need to return (generally clothes) I will take it. The key to this is explicitly stating that you don’t want clothes. Nobody considers the short girl when they go shopping.

All I got for Christmukkah (other than the stuff I’m buying for myself) was a copy of the Machinery’s Handbook that my parents got me.

<sarcasm>What the heck is a Political Science major going to do with that? It’ll never come in handy, so I should probably return it…</sarcasm>

My parents got me the full screen version of the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD. Seriously, who does that? It’s being returned for the wide screen version.

Same here. In fact, I got full-screen versions of all the DVDs I got (all 14 of 'em!!) Only the Star Wars Triology will be exchanged, though.

One of my gifts from Mom was a set of floormats for my CR-V.

Little did she realize that the CR-V already has floormats. Kinda weak floormats, but floormats nonetheless.

So they’re going back, and I’ll be able to use the money for some other things on the car.

I believe this is the first year I don’t have anything to return. But then, my mother didn’t buy me any clothing this year so that would do it (no animal prints, nothing in red or pink, no ruffles where ruffles were never meant to be!). Not that I would have returned them anyhow… I usually just offer them up to friends and/or donate them or somehow quietly dispose of them in some manner… I loathe returning things and usually won’t do so unless what I got is broken or such. Which is why I’ve had a very expensive chafing dish sitting, untouched, in a corner of the kitchen for the past 2 years…

Heidi

So my father gave me a Mechanic’s Tool Kit yesterday (b/c being in a dorm makes me need wrenches oh so much)…so that shall be returned to Home Depot either today or tomorrow. This is the first time I’ve actually returned anything in a while.

So my father gave me a Mechanic’s Tool Kit yesterday (b/c being in a dorm makes me need wrenches oh so much)…so that shall be returned to Home Depot either today or tomorrow. This is the first time I’ve actually returned anything in a while.

Heheh… I got a dremel kit. I don’t know when Im going to use it but it is certainly going to be used eventually.

Returned a set of big donut headphones for some nice ear buds. CD-RW for DVD-RW’s. And a Wireless-G USB Adapter for a Wireless-B Ethernet Bridge (For xbox live :D)

I thought my family figured out long ago not to present clothes to me as gifts (I love my family, but unless I scour through an entire store to find the clothes I like myself… it’s a lost cause that takes up a lot of closet space I don’t have).

Gift cards, think gift cards!!!
(I had to return those clothes, but at least they figured out the gift receipt concept)

erin

Ok i am returning the regular Nintendo system that my mom unforunetly got me. It doesnt work because i guess it has dust in the system and games or sumthin. So now shes goin to finally get me a PS@ woot! lol
-Court-