Is it just me....

Is it just me or is my mailbox entirely composed of Cheifdelphi emails when people post? Its nice coming home to alot of non-junk mail. do most of you like this new feature? I do.

Andrew

Who Just realized he will be getting alot more mail by posting this

*Originally posted by Andrew Rudolph *
**Is it just me or is my mailbox entirely composed of Cheifdelphi emails when people post? Its nice coming home to alot of non-junk mail. do most of you like this new feature? I do.

Andrew

Who Just realized he will be getting alot more mail by posting this **

i like it. i usually have about 15 emails when i check it. almost all of them are from the chief

I quit getting emails everytime someone posts on the site. At first I was excited about the feature but then I was getting too many emails a day (80+ in one day). Not all of them were spam. The only time I get emails now is when I post something I really want to know about, like in the Tech. forum when I posted a question or if someone pms me. I had to cut down on inbox traffic, down to about 65 emails a day (around 20 spams). Those figs do not count my email for work stuff, that one’s crazy and I don’t get spam there so I don’t have a way to cut down:( .Getting less is ok with me.

well, considering that I check CD more often then I check my e-mail … :wink:

Same here.

You guys are both freaks. How could you spend so much time on cd? Geez, get a life.
I felt that would be funny coming from me and I couldn’t resist. hehehe

What’s a life?

It’s going outside at least once a day and goofing around.

Hmm…I guess I get the digest version from CD. I get an email every so often that tells me about all the new stuff on CD, but I don’t get it when anyone posts. But, it tells me all the new stuff, which I probably already knew about 'cause I check CD quite often. :slight_smile:

~Christina ºoº

There is an option in the user options that lets you get e-mailed every time someone posts.

*Originally posted by EddieMcD *
**There is an option in the user options that lets you get e-mailed every time someone posts. **

i think the option is for you get an email notofication for every thread you post in. since you post in every thread, you will get way more email than her. also, it kinda looks like the same suff is happening like before we all got in trouble. remember that? it’s starting to look like realtime chat, again. if anyone has noticed, i haven’t posted like i did before.

Before I selected that option, I was getting way more stuff from CD than I was from my youth group and my friend who loves to send me dumb forwards combined. I knew that that it was far too much, so I changed the option. That was this summer, though, and I may change it back now that I’m in school and not able to check CD as often (although I’m a teacher’s aide and right now am opting to check out CD rather than just in the back of an AP Government class and do nada).

~Angela who just remembered she better not take much longer on CD or else she’ll have to time left to work on her English paper

I don’t have the option on, so i don’t get the e-mail.