Is PixyCam2 Legal?

Is the PixyCam2 image sensor from Charmed Labs legal for Deep Space 2019 game? It is sold on AndyMark for $59, see https://www.andymark.com/products/pixy2-smart-vision-camera . Thanks.

Off the top of my head, I can’t think of a reason why it wouldn’t be legal. It being offered on AndyMark is a good point in that direction (and while being on AndyMark doesn’t guarantee legality, it’s a strong indicator.)

Do you have a potential rule you’re worried about it conflicting with?

Nothing specific, it just strikes me as being awfully smart. Although LimeLight is legal, and LimeLight is, if anything, smarter. Just looking to be extra double sure before we dive in.

Absolutely legal.

My team 3244 has been beta testing the limelight and have has great success with it. We always recommend it. It’s super easy and reliable. its fast to set up and doesn’t take much to change, its web-based and easy to change. Limelight V2 is smaller and a better upgrade. it sends all of its data to a network table and it can be used as a driver camera. In Power Up, we used LL to find the cubes to pick them up and use them. We think that it will be great in 2019 will all the reflective tape and the “goals”. If you have any questions for Limelight email us at [email protected] if you have any questions!