Is team 69 having its annual mini-meet?

I haven’t seen any announcements yet, does anyone knows if team hyper is hosting its annual mini-meet?

Yes we are having a mini meet the date might or might not change but it should be on Saturday 2/17/07.

Yes we are. It’s on Saturday, the 17th. I do not believe we update our old website, hyper-robotics.com anymore but you can check for updates later on our new website hyper-robotics.net.

We have had a dearth of medical issues this year involving critical members of our team. As a result, our communication has been hampered. We ARE, however, inviting local teams to come in for a mini-meet and apologize for any miscommunication. Here’s the official announcement…

Team HYPER would like to invite you to join us at our annual Mini Meet, on Saturday, February 17, 2007 from 9am until 3pm. The mini meet (practice session) will be held at Quincy High School in the Center for Technical Education (directions to follow). This practice session will give teams the opportunity to compete on a replica of a full size playing field. We are inviting 8-10 teams to join us. We are asking that you please RSVP as soon as possible as space is limited.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Michelle Maguire @swmm1924@yahoo.com or 617-513-5253. Thank you and we hope to see you there!

team 1568 will be going to quincy…see you all there :slight_smile:

We RSVP’ed via email, but just in case, Team 97 will be there. Thanks again for hosting!

Same here… just sent the email. We were wondering too if it was on or not!

See you all there!

I want to thank team Hyper for once again opening up their facility to teams for practice and matches today. As always, this event was great and we were able to spend some valuable time playing with the machine and interacting with other teams. It was great to get out there and was lots of fun.

Big thanks as always!

RAZ