Is there a color that a frc bot hasnt been yet?

Title should be sufficient.

Please provide photos if possible, colored polycarb and wooden/cardboard signs do not count unless they make up the structure of the bot. Bots that are predominantly 2 colors (such as 118) should be their own entry and not a single color unless one color is obviously more dominant (such as 118 2010)

Black: many examples, but 148 works best

Red: 968

Blue: 254

White: 3847

Yellow: 4587

Orange: 3476

Purple (lavender?): 3940

9 Likes

Brown: UPS (1675)

6 Likes

Pink: Pink Team (233)

3 Likes

Green: Team Titanium (1986)

2 Likes

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet (4039)

9 Likes

Clear: 1714

21 Likes

Pink’s already been mentioned but I don’t think we can leave this one out
1339:

13 Likes

What about a nice neutral beige or grey (non aluminum).

2 Likes

Teal0ykbpyQm

13 Likes

Lime green: 365

6 Likes

Bit Buckets

6 Likes

I’d like to see a color scheme homage to old yellowed computer components.

[also, the title is asking if there is a color a bot HASN’T been… but you want photos of bots of those colors… but they haven’t been that color yet… right?]

6 Likes

Also lady cans 2881

“Silver” 1678
1678silver

2 Likes

Its a lot easier to figure out what colors don’t exist by collecting those that do exist and also i never updated the thread title after pivoting ideas

4 Likes

Colors in FRC tend to be bold and primary. I have not seen muted colors like a Robin’s Egg Blue or Buttercup Yellow. Also have not seen Indigo or many deep colors. My team painted our 2014 robot with automotive Black Cherry tint over gold, I don’t think I have any good photos of that paint job though. Has anyone done a mirror-polish on their aluminum?

1 Like

I would fully support any team willing to paint their robot any of these colors:

maroon-modern-concept-sports-car-260nw-661891231

7aafa4d3153334aab1f45d9a7c0bc4f2

14 Likes

I wish my team’s branding was fluid enough to allow for a gulf livery because man that would be gorgeous. (If anyone at high tide is reading this, all it will take is a little orange)

2 Likes

Code Orange is like an inverted Gulf Oil livery. (Code Orange is orange with light blue accents; Gulf livery is light blue with orange accents.)

But a smooth bot in gulf livery would be so beautiful to see whipping around the field. (I mean a smooth bot in general would be serene, but that’s not realistic.)

I know pink is already on the list, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t make sure the Hotbotz’s (2640) robots weren’t included. They’re always painted hot pink:

5 Likes