Is this a useless post meant only to boost my post count???

Vote NOW!!!

there is no useless post

My answer: probably.

Now the real question is: am I replying to this only to boost my post count?

you need help bro

Not a useless post but an empty canvas for painting whatever we want to reply with.

For example, I wish we had more motors in the KOP.

respond to the poll before reading:
[spoiler=]looks like a sociology/psychology experiment to me, but it could just be useless[/spoiler]

It’s also from 2001, so I don’t think it’s relevant.

Not much from 2001 is relevant. Boo 4 v 0.

People who are bored in the off-season due to a tragic lack of robotics do the weirdest things. You are all answering this post from 2001. I am doing the same.

Screams

Who was Robb O, and does anyone remember him?

He was a volunteer in South Florida. He wasn’t directly affiliated with any specific team.
Good ol’ Robby.

That’s why I have Fantasy FIRST. IT has to make up at least 75% of my posts here.

Depressing thread

NewRoboteer2022: So I’ve seen posts from IndySam, Koko Ed, Taylor and Foster. Who were these people? Were they relevant? Why does JaneYoung think highly of them?

But it’s nice that we are getting an early bump on reviving old threads. Only 40 days to schools open and we get the new Chief Delphi roboteers when lots of old threads come to life.

Oh and can I get a “it depends” on the poll?

:slight_smile:

Happy Friday to you all!!

We all do :frowning:

NewRoboteer2022: So I’ve seen posts from IndySam, Koko Ed, Taylor and Foster. Who were these people? Were they relevant? Why does JaneYoung think highly of them?

Color me very confused by this quote… where did it originate and why?

And this thread, in general.

I know people do make posts to add to a post count but why is that necessary? In fact, when you take the time to think about the people who surf CD, spend time reading CD, use CD as resource, or enjoy thought-provoking discussions, why would you want to do that and run the risk of developing a reputation of nothingness? Nothingness, in this case, would mean: ignore poster… nothing valuable to contribute. Just a thought.

Jane

LOL Jane
The OP is from 11 years ago and some new user brought it back I’m sure not knowing it was that old.

SO the quote is actually a joke looking 11 years into the future of what might be said about us now.

Dude, I need help…

It took me 3 times to figure out the whole Back To The Future series. This reminds me of that.

Jane

I was gonna watch that tomorrow, but I had a headache.

My large post count comes from my time as an over-excited Freshman. :slight_smile:

Luckily I’ve learned many lessons from the CD community about that (Thanks guys!).

I have something valuable to contribute.

Today is National Ice Cream Day!

Ice cream is always relevant.