Items to Remember for Championship

PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM LECTURING ON THIS ITEM:

This is more of a post to remind everyone of things we sometimes forget to bring with us to the event itself.

While we all remember the Robot and Tools.
The buttons and other fun things to pack.

It is important that you remember that this is Florida and not just anywhere, but Central Florida. The middle of the heat zone. No Ocean breeze, no cool winds, etc…

Thus if you are not use to the heat (trust me it gets hot). I would make sure to pack light color cloths and cool items.

Please remember that Water will be important too. So either back a water jug or something that can hold water in it, and use it too…

I know cause last year, running around for the program making sure things worked correctly, I almost forgot to drink water and started to feel my body hurt from the lack of fluids.

Yes soda is liquids, but in the Florida Heat it will only refresh you a moment, but not provide your body with needed fluids you will loss in the heat.

So as a resident of the State of Sun, I would recommend a min. of 8 glasses throughout the day. Yes the other stuff is good, but with the projected temperatures topping the 90’s next week in the Orlando area and the likehood of anything cooler occuring slim to none. Please remember to pack your water on a daily basis and above all else relax.

DRINK WATER and HAVE FUN

See you next week.

:o