Jack-O-Lanterns...

Like the tite says - what are you going to do with your carved artwork?

I’m doing the Dodge symbol that’s my avatar -but with 5.9 instead of the HEMI on top…(We don’t have a HEMI in the family. Just a 5.9 V-8, (2) 5.2 V-8, and a 4.0 I-6. Talk about gas mileage…:))

Don’t be shy and say what you are doing!!

One of my apartment-mates and I did the good 'ol carvings early this month. Good times! We just carved some bats, and old fashioned pumpkin faces. Picture attached below.

Happy Halloween, y’all! :slight_smile:

I’m not doing one.

But my roommate did The Cheat.

well i just got done and i was inspired by one of the pumpkins in the 2002 harvard pumpkin contest. ill put up pics about it as soon as i can…

a lil hint: you might call it a geek or nerd pumpkin

here ya go :stuck_out_tongue:

pumpkin2.pdf (91.4 KB)

pumpkin2.pdf (91.4 KB)

Are those AOL cd’s? Cause ya know… That’s about all they are good for.

<– (Proud AOL Hater)

haha, not so my friend not so. they are all kinds of different cd’s i had around the house that was unusable. :]

OL Pride

I would like to take this chance to thank AOL for sending all those disks in the mail. I will never have to worry about stains on my furniture from glasses because of all the free “coasters” you have sent me! :smiley:

Very, very original idea! :slight_smile: I think you’re safe…I’ve never heard of anyone getting lyme disease from a pumpkin! :stuck_out_tongue:

As for me, I haven’t carved a pumpkin in years. I’m too busy decorating the house for Halloween with 29 gravestones, 11 floodlights, 5 blacklights, 3 fog machines, ghosts, skeletons, and many other things. Essentially the whole front yard is becoming a cemetary.