Job Opening - Technology Teacher/FRC Adviser in Penfield, NY

Hey everyone,

Penfield High School, the home of 1511, Rolling Thunder, is looking for a new Technology Teacher. I, of course, could use the help with keeping 1511 running, and would also like to see the tech program at our school stay strong. (In full disclosure, I’m an art teacher, but am the lead teacher who works with the mentors to run 1511). Penfield is a suburban school district on the East Side of Rochester, NY. I’ve been a teacher here for 20 years, and I cannot say enough about the district: I love the people here, as well as the students.

If you are interested, here is a link to the job posting - we’d love to have a “FIRST-minded” teacher come aboard. However, I should stress that the position is a full-time teaching position, and that 1511 is an extra-curricular club, so that is not a requirement for the position. Although intention/commitment in helping the team would be a big bonus for anyone who wanted the job, if you know what I mean. Other big benefits would be Project Lead the Way certifications and training, etc. as we use a lot of that curriculum.

https://www.applitrack.com/penfield/onlineapp/default.aspx?AppliTrackJobID=249&ref=

Let me know if you have any questions - I’ll try to answer them as best as I can.

Thank you!

David Weisbrod
Lead Teacher, FRC Team #1511
Media Arts Teacher, Penfield High School

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like