Just for fun, Pop Culture Robots!

An awesome piece of artwork – robots from TV and the movies. There are 180 robots in this picture, all but five have been identified. How many of these robots do you know? (Or you can just play where’s WALL-E?).

http://www.hopewellstudios.com/images/stories/geekings/whereswalle1450.jpg

Enjoy!
Keith Hall

Yes!!! They have my favorite film robot! Marvin the Chronically Depressed Robot from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy!!!

I still cant find wall-e ugh…

I love this picture. So many good movies and shows represented in one picture. I hate to admit I can’t name many of the robots, but I can name many of the shows. Just curious, which 5 have yet to be identified? I bet somebody here can help with that.

Jason

Well, I just forgot where he is!

David, please don’t spoil it for others.

is wall-e even here? :yikes:

i’m looking for the robot in the movie short circuit. i forgot his name. any of you guys spotted him?

Way to go, now I’m going to spend the rest of my night looking for WALL-E (still can’t find the little bugger)…

Johnny 5, second row from the top, third from the left

I found him!

haha i spotted Wall-E pretty quickly. I was dissapointed, though, when I couldn’t find GLaDOS D:
Altogether I saw about 15ish robots i could name and a couple more I recognized but forgot their names :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s Wall-E! My are already hurting I still can’t find him. I found his girlfriend though, EVE. :wink:

There’s so many robots here. I honestly don’t recognize half of them in this pic. This is going to be very cool pic to put in my wallpaper. One way or another, I am gonna find Wall-E!

BTW is Robocop here? Anyone spotted him?

Found Wall-E! And Eve, and the cleaning guy from Wall-E. And I identified like 5 others before that. That’s cool.

AHHH! THAT ONE ANNOYING TRANSFORMER!!! :eek: kills with fire And yes I see Wall-E.

OK… other than that, i see Bubo from Clash of the Titans, Tom Servo from MST3K, Bender, Robot Jones, Gir and M-O.

I have to call foul on the Daleks though, they are not robots, they are cyborgs.

They went with the cybermen too so I guess cyborg is close enough in this case.

For the curious ones, the answers are in the back of the book:[spoiler] HopeWell Studios - Temukan Setiap Informasi Di Sini

Wall-e is harder to find in this version and there are a couple of extra unlisted robots too.

I found Wall-E…and as an added bonus, a dalek and a cyberman, and k-9