KAMEN 2K16

VOTE DEAN KAMEN 2K16! HE LIKES ROBOTS, SO HE’S BASICALLY THE BEST!

Q: WHAT’S BETTER THAN DEAN KAMEN AS PRESIDENT?

A: NOTHING.

Real answer: Woodie Flowers

-Connor

Realest answer: Will.I.Am

will.i.am seems like he would make a good press secretary.

Realreal Answer: 330’s Driver, he has shown he can take something failing and make it upright again.

First logo and Will’s quote = big hit of a t-shirt!

I will be getting that printed up, if anyone is interested

Consider me interested

Also interested. Will it be an acronym or just the whole thing on a shirt?

Best: WATER GAME! Because water game. Or mangoes. Because everybody likes mangoes.

Whole thing. I’ll let you know when I’ve got them. One of our sponsors is a pot shop/t-shirt maker, I’m sure they will be happy to print.

Dean will make America gracious again

His math skills are impeccable!

definitely interested

I will be doing a run of 60. It’s the same people who did our team shirts, which will put our cost at about $20 each. I guess the best way to handle will be pm me, I’ll start a mailing list. I’ve already got every kid on my team and some parents super interested, so the public output will be limited, though if interest really gets high I will have more made.

(Emphasis mine) That satement made me do a double-take, but then I saw it was Colorado. :rolleyes:

Down here in Jawja you goin’ get tossed in jail for makin’ T-shirts, son…

I get it. The shop that prints our t-shirts is run by a couple of great guys who happen to be, let’s say, deep into the 420 culture and make most of the profit as a business from it. That side of their business is not the sponsor of our team, but it makes for an interesting ethical dynamic. I counted the other day, there are 33 pot affiliated businesses between my house and the school, on one street. It’s a three mile drive.

who wouldn’t be

Alright, I’ve spoken to our guy and it’s on. I’ll get the price soon. I feel icky doing this on CD so let’s just start having people PM me from now on. I don’t really want to make money at it unless it’s for FRC outreach, I’ll talk to my leadership team about what that would look like.

Count me in