Key for EasyCPRO

I would like to prepair my team for this years competiton by working on the program for last years robot.

We recieved a program easyCPRO in last years kit of parts but cannot find the key required to use it.

Does anyone know where the key was or what it is.

I know it is possible to program with a text editor and a free compiler if you are experienced.

Since we have returning members we have no experience we need a program with a tutorial and easy CPRO seems to meet our requirements.

Contact Jessica Boucher at Intelitek.

The bad news is that EasyC Pro will not be useful programming the cRIO.

I’ve got a hunch she may be unavailable for a little while. But yes, Intelitek would be able to give you the key.

And I would actually recommend getting a book on C++ programming and working through it, or taking a class in it, as a supplement to EasyC Pro. There are differences between C and C++, though subtle. So EasyC can teach you C and give you a look at the structure, and a C++ tutorial should help transfer the knowledge of structure to C++.

Also, Labview is available for FRC teams to learn, see http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=770604&postcount=1 to learn a little more about that. As kapiron said, easyC will not be useful for programming the new controller, labview would be. However, if you have a Vex kit easyC will let you program that.

And welcome to Chief Delphi.

Nope - I’m back at work! Andy & I came back early to setup for RiverRage.

But, you can also always email support@intelitek.com, which is checked by the whole support team. I’ll be happy to find your CD Key if you can send me your team number.

Thanks,
JABG

Jessica, I hereby dub thee addicted to FIRST. I know I’m a little late in doing so ((Join the parade)), but I thought you should know.

When you are ready, remember that we all love you and want to help you.