Kissimmee Competition!

Is anyone here going to the competition in Kissimmee this Saturday?

I know I am!

I wish I was but nevertheless my team isn’t going and jon isn’t willing to come steal me away and take me there…

Bummer, we’re going to miss the Pac-Bot. I had all of my rookies looking forward to seeing it work.

Anyone else going?

Yes… The Alliance Robot Rodeo.

I will be there, of course… at my school… on a Saturday. See you there. Just yell “JON!!!” or something and I’ll come say hello. Or ask for me maybe. Or don’t.

And Mel… I would if I could. Take a cab?

I will. I’ll yell “JON!!!”

*Originally posted by jon *
**And Mel… I would if I could. Take a cab? **

<whisper>
pssst… offer to repay the fare…
</whisper>

We will be there. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah! You guys were there…and I yelled Jon!!!

Great competition.

I had a great time up there in kissimmee that was a very well run competition, except them forgetting the cables for the competiton portss :eek: Thanks to team 179 for picking us and eveyone there supporting us!

*Originally posted by hixofthehood *
**Yeah! You guys were there…and I yelled Jon!!!

Great competition. **

Yes. Jon had some sassy pants on today.

He seemed a bit frightened of you as well. :smiley:

Oh yes, but I wouldn’t really call that yelling. And I wasn’t scared, just a bit confused at first…

Thank you to all who attended our thingy, it was great.

And yeah… sassy pants, I guess they could be called that. :smiley:

It’s scary when people you’ve never met know who you are…

*Originally posted by jon *
**Oh yes, but I wouldn’t really call that yelling. And I wasn’t scared, just a bit confused at first…

Thank you to all who attended our thingy, it was great.

And yeah… sassy pants, I guess they could be called that. :smiley:

It’s scary when people you’ve never met know who you are… **

Muhahahaha…
actually I yelled Jon a lot louder a lot later, but you didn’t seem to notice.

Lol, I walked by Jon about 10 times not recognizing him. Heh, that’s funny. It’s hard to figure out who people are when you’ve never seen them :slight_smile: Heh, I met lots of people Saturday. Lots of fun. I think Jon thinks I’m completly crazy (which in fact I am), so it’s all great. Lol.

Last year(2k2) was Wikid Fun, This year (2k3) i know So many More People and it will Me So Much Cooler, And this time weel try not to tear up the feild Right SPAM?

BTY, Was the Gym floor dammaged from that?