LabVIEW Programming Help

Relatively new to programming here. I know a lot of this program needs work, but I’d like to at least get it to run on the test bench. Can’t get past this error message. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
2023 Testing.zip (3.0 MB)

The project that you zipped is missing a couple of vis, so I had to Disable those.
They might be custom vis, or from a vendor library I don’t have loaded.
The modified version deploys and runs for me, so it might be a problem in those missing vis:

• R.T. Rotate to Angle.vi
  • R.T. Auto Balance.vi

You might also be missing a vendor library, so double-check that.

Did you image your roboRIO with the 2023 image?
It seems to be complaining about that.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much! I did not image the roboRIO with the new image, completely slipped my mind. Also, they are indeed custom vis. This is my first time trying to use them. How would I fix them so that they run?

I got it to run and the program is now on our robot. LabVIEW is now showing this error, however.

Looks like a mismatch between the NavX vendor library and the 2023 installation.

Have you installed the latest NavX vendor library?

I have, but now that I think of it, I don’t think I deleted the old materials. Could that be the issue? I don’t currently have access to the programming computer.

I’ll have to hook a NavX up and test to see if I have any problems with the new versions.
I’ll try to do that later, but it’ll have to be after team visits today.

Post the source of those two missing vis I mentioned above when you have a chance, so I have a complete project to test with.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.