Laptops cannot connect to limelight: Solved!

camera
vision

Some of the laptops we use are having trouble connecting to the limelight. We have it connected to the rio and PDP, and some of our laptops are able to connect to the limelight config page and edit anything needed. The problem is about 50% of our laptops are unable and we want to try and figure out how to fix this problem.

Solved
So I sent an email to Limelight. They told me to go to “uninstall a program” and check to see if I have bonjour and bonjour print service. If yes, I was asked to uninstall bonjour print service. After doing that I was able to connect perfectly. Solved!

we had this issue tonight. First make sure you have bonjour downloaded. This was the issue on one. Second, if it gives you an issue, re-image the limelight. That’s what worked for us.

So I sent an email to Limelight. They told me to go to “uninstall a program” and check to see if I have bonjour and bonjour print service. If yes, I was asked to uninstall bonjour print service. After doing that I was able to connect perfectly. Solved!