Las Vegas Regional Entries

Who here is going to the Los Vegas regional? And to those who are going did you submit an animation?

team 1885 from virginia is going but no we did not submit an animation

Team 815 from Allen Park, MI is going and we did not submit a animation

Los Vegas regional? i didn’t know there was a Los Vegas. bust be a new place. I have heard of the Las Vegas Regional however.

233 along with 4 other teams from florida will be in vegas. our team submitted an animation

Rookie Team 1983 From Seattle Washington will be there, and we did not submit an animation, also i was wondering which teams that are going to Vegas have 2 “wings”, or 2 ramps.

Dave McLaughlin, 1983 Driver

ours does have ramps but not dual… there are pictures at pettronics.org

team 1885 from virginia has two ramps and we also have a arm we made it to the finals at VCU so we are kind of good i cannot wait to get their and see the lights of vegas

hey anybody that is going to the las vegas regional Team 1885 is in dire help for a cart to use at Las vegas. are cart is way to bulky to bring all the way from Virginia. we would be very Gratefull if someone could even make us one with a piece of plywood and casters. any old carts would be also great<<< but PLEASE help us>>>>>!!!

TEAM 987 WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT…WE WILL HAVE A SUITABLE ONE WAITING FOR YOU…COME BY OUR PIT AND WE WILL HOOK YOU UP!

thanks a bunch 987 but can you maybe send me a pic of it so i can see it are robot has a low drivetrain and fold out ramps and i dont want to have you guys bring something that wont work for us but if it does we will def. try to repay you in some way. and if it doesnt maybe you can point us in the cloosset direction of a hardware store for casters and a peice of plywood because that would almost be the cheapest and easiest way to handle it:D :slight_smile:

Don’t have picture but it is a simple angle iron frame with castors beneath, about 2x2.5 feet and 4" high with rope to pull it with…your frame should rest flat on it without any problems.

that sounds perfect thank you sooo much for helping us and we cannot wait to meet all of your team when we get there. you wont be able to miss us, we have never been there before but we will be the ones with the purple shirts, purple robot and oh yeah purple hair,

http://www.battlefieldrobotics.org/robocats/index.htm

thats are website if you want to see who you are helping My name is Lee And i am on the Drivetrain team, we did pretty well at the VCU competition and hope to do well against the west coast teams. :smiley: :smiley:

jeremy, i am honored to take over your position in the spring, super.

we will rock the finals in las vegas!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

everyone should start playing world of warcraft!!!

Shut up brett u will not be president

shooties…