Laser Lights 2019

Laser Robotics Team 2077 Is proud to be starting a new off-season event. Details are below!

When: Friday, July 5th - Sunday, July 7th
Where: Kettle Moraine High School, Wales, Wisconsin
Registration: $275, reduced to $250 if a team provides five volunteers

Laser Robotics team 2077 is thrilled to say that we are launching the Laser Lights off-season competition this summer. The event will feature the 2019 FRC game under standard regulations, and played on a full field.

Registration
Teams can register here.

Volunteers
Volunteers make FRC events fantastic, and we hope that you will join us to make this a success! Please sign up here.

We hope that you will join us at this event!

3 Likes

6574 is super excited to come! Very happy that Wisconsin is having a serious, full on off-season event. The Summerfest event and Robofest in previous years are fantastic but smaller in scale (if I remember correctly; it’s been a good while since I’ve made it to either of those).

Thanks for making the efforts to make this happen!

1 Like

Thank you!

We are excited to have the opportunity to put this event together. The off-season events in the area have been fantastic ways to spread the message of FIRST, network, and build the community support we need to keep growing.

1 Like

1732 is signed up and looking forward to this event!

1 Like

Thanks as well for organizing, this will be great for the state to have an official off-season event. I believe 2506 is registered as well, or will be soon.

Can you share which teams have registered so far?

1 Like

This event is being streamed on FUN both days. Check it out at https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow

Between standard match play we have students playing as robots. If you’ve ever wanted to see a kid pretend to have a broken motor controller, here’s your chance!

Wrapping up qualification matches and then playoffs. Don’t miss this exciting event at https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.