Late night Forum!!!!!!

Time for your Caffine if it’s past 10:30pm.
Give your random oxygen deprived thought of the night!

Why are cinnaman pop tarts better when warmed?

oh…my…god

This place is getting freakier and freakier every second…

What happens to all the pulp that is taken out of orange juice?

It is fermented into Orange Beer

missdaisy look at your avatar. thats what might happen. :ahh:

10:30 PM is late night? Just wait til you get to college (though from build season, I know a lot of nocturnal hs FIRSTers too). I usually don’t hit the point of asking random questions til 3am-ish…

*Originally posted by T967 *
**missdaisy look at your avatar. thats what might happen. :ahh: **

Yea I’m sure thats what we’re all feeling… None of us are consuming the mountain dew and pizza that was so customary during the season, so our brain and energy sources are as withered as a old prune.

Another random thought:

Why do people get toe lint even when they wear socks?]

[/edit]

*Originally posted by Kristina *
**10:30 PM is late night? Just wait til you get to college (though from build season, I know a lot of nocturnal hs FIRSTers too). I usually don’t hit the point of asking random questions til 3am-ish… **

Don’t forget that it’s wayy past 10:30 PM here in PA… Time zones… And I actually managed a coherent response!

Why do towels that you dry off with after a shower or bath get dirty?

I agree with the food thing I mean last thursday was the first time I had papa john’s pizza in like a month and I almost went into a seizure.

ok its midnight new york time

im bored and tired

so heres a random thought…
time zones suck
british like to fix things w/ hammers (just an opinion,not based on any proof)
and finally,man its midnight and im on cd…if u need a life please hold 4 the next operator

yes i know im not making sense but its ok

Why was this thread created? :smiley:

Why do we have such good rehearsals at such odd hours?
I’m reffering to the orchestra I’m in…We just had an awesome rehearsal, but it’s Saturday night. And one time we had a rehearsal on a Saturday morning and that was awesome too…

We can’t seem to rehearse at 1 in the afternoon though…

son, (I dont know your name so I am going to call you son)

This is not late. When you are logged in at 3am and haven’t gone to bed yet, that is late.

heh, earlier this season I made a post at 4:15 AM EST on a Sunday morning and I went to bed. 15 minutes later a kid on my team woke up and read my post and started posting at 4:30 :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh. It’s 1am. It’s not late. The nights still young :slight_smile: (Or maybe middle-aged) …but seriously…you started this thread at 10:30? Heh. Ouch.

I now enjoy when my sister comes home from college. She had $150 of left-over college imaginary money to spend in the little college store. That’s right… $150 of chips and soda. Yep. All for me. Just me. Anybody want some chips? I have a crate filled with chips. Or maybe a soda? Anybody?

*Originally posted by evulish *
**I now enjoy when my sister comes home from college. She had $150 of left-over college imaginary money to spend in the little college store. That’s right… $150 of chips and soda. **

Hehe…i remember that happened to my brother’s girlfriend…i think she ended up buying a couple big boxes of candy. Like a box of butterfingers with 100 in the box and stuff…it was really neat…:smiley:

Yeah. I got to raid a soda freezer. Boy was it cold…but it was certainly worth it. Three boxes of soda. drool quenches thirst

Its 3:11 AM Central Time…this is a late night :stuck_out_tongue:

I stayed up this late for one reason, just so I could post this :smiley:

*Originally posted by OneAngryDaisy *
**Yea I’m sure thats what we’re all feeling… None of us are consuming the mountain dew and pizza that was so customary during the season, so our brain and energy sources are as withered as a old prune. **

LOL, aint that the truth. :smiley:

Mmmmm… 10:30. I wish I could go to bed at 10:30.

Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve been to bed before 1 in a LONG time–probably close to two months now. 2:30-3 is typical, but I’ll occassionally pull an all-nighter when I feel like it.

I have pulled all-nighters on only a couple occasions. Other than that, between 3 and 5am is typical.

Last night was a fluke, as I went to sleep at about 1am.

*Originally posted by Kristina *
**10:30 PM is late night? Just wait til you get to college (though from build season, I know a lot of nocturnal hs FIRSTers too). I usually don’t hit the point of asking random questions til 3am-ish… **

If you are going to bed at midnight and believe you are having trouble thinking, go to college. Live on a floor with sixty screaming girls, have a ten-page term paper due in the morning that you haven’t started, and keep checking CD for good threads to reply to.

Ask some college FIRSTers, and they’ll be surprised that there is sunlight during the build season.

3 am sounds good… early bedtime =)