Leak : Team639 Secret Drivetrain

I have recently obtained a SECRET photo containing Team639’s drivetrain for this year!

mice1.jpg

mice1.jpg

This is what happens when you leave the rules open to interpretation! :smiley:

haha, now what if some other team deploys cheese as a bait for their drive train?

Unfortunately, I beleive that is an alternate energy sourse, and so wouldn’t be allowed by <R1>

Of course, you could make them nonfunctional decorations :slight_smile:

At Last! We have been looking for our mascots for weeks! It is good to know that they have a good home. Please return them when you are finished with them.

Ken Loyd
Team #64
The “Gila Monsters”

Hahahaaaa…-sigh- thanks for giving me a giggle :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe…:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you ever consider having green mice on your Code Redteam would get your team confused with MOE?

darn it, that’s what we were gonna use, cept we have BIG rats.

Btw, Kevin is serious.

That is a BIG hint.

This is from the part use flowchart under energy sources

Is the part an energy source (battery, gasoline, fuel cell, solar panel, gerbil etc.)?

Yes

No, it may not be used

:smiley:

Isn’t the hampster on the wrong side of the wheel? Shouldn’t it be in the process of trying to climb? Or is the hampster just accelerating and an extremely high rate and using conservation of momentum to accelerate the wheel?

I’m confused.
Greg

True, but I think those are hamsters, so they would be OK. :rolleyes:

-dave

as captioned, they’re radioactive wheel mice

Err, why would it matter if we just saw some gears. :confused:

Hehe…it is going be a planetary system…right? drill opposing chip >>>low spd… etc… this type of sys couples 2 motor AND allows shift on the fly with no NONROTATIONAL movement!!!
the mouse reperesents the planet arm/output … :smiley: :smiley:

could it be the circular spline in a harmonic drive?

hrmmmm could that possibly be a nice gum rubber tire…/me looks at our old machine…yes that looks like a gum rubber substance :smiley: :yikes:

I’m guessing Mr. Lavery was responsible for adding “GERBIL” to the list of restricted power sources [in the flowchart] in Team Update #10 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

actually that has been in there since the manuel was put out.

off topic, but the newage harmonic drive, the <a href=“http://www.synk.com/home1.htm”>synkdrive</a>