Lets go raptors

Twas the night of the NBA Finals and up in the sky, you could see a star shining, his name is Kawhi.

Raptors fans are all excited to crowd Jurassic Park. To see their team play, starring a Gasol named Marc.

Kyle Lowry, Pascal Siakam and Danny Green. To quote The OutKast, they are so fresh and so clean (clean).

The Warriors might have Green, Klay, KD and Curry. But the Raptors aren’t afraid, they won’t even begin to worry.

Fans about to witness history, right here in the six. Hoping to see the Splash Bros shoot nothing but bricks.

Our ride or die includes plays drawn up by coach Nurse. No matter what, Canada will always love their team for better or for worse.

It’ll be close games from the first all the way to the fourth. One things for sure, fans coast to coast will be chanting We The North!

So don’t count the Raptors out yet, they’ll do more than put up a fight.

Happy finals to all, and to all a good night.

#FIRSTONT #Godsplan #InKawhiwetrust #The6in6

19 Likes

I’m sorry I’m not familiar with this team what is their team number?

12 Likes

@6.God I hope you’re right cause I don’t want a 3-peat.

1 Like

This thread is cute :rofl:

Hey @Karthik, shouldn’t you be intimately familiar with the rules about users creating duplicate anonymous accounts?

Pretty embarrassing to have a CD mod flagrantly breaking their own rules like this.

20 Likes

Now I’m confused…

There’s nothing anonymous about my Raptors fandom.

35 Likes

Sorry @6.God,

GO WARRIORS!

4 Likes

You are the real 6 God!!! #Godsplan #Viewsfromthe6

2 Likes

12 Likes

West Coast Best Coast.

I don’t care for basketball at all, but it seems pretty clear cut from this map that the Warriors are a shoe-in.

5 Likes

Raptors win it all in game 6. #WeTheNorth

7 Likes

Siakam went from MIP to MVP

4 Likes

It’s all about the Klaw. #KlawToLakers

4 Likes

12 Likes

Oof

smh why @jackTHEnerd?

Wait…

Toronto = North