Let's Talk FIRST! Regional Recap!

Hi guys!

My name is Libby Kamen, and as you may have seen during the Off-Season, I’ve been putting together an interactive webshow called “Let’s Talk FIRST!” as a continuation of a project from my internship with FIRST Marketing. I am taking submissions from across the FIRST community to put a spotlight on cool stories from around the world.

I’m in the middle of editing what has been submitted so far, and I’d love to be able to include even more stories! I’m especially looking for Week 5-7.

Please send any photos, or videos, or (anything you want, really!) to LetsTalkFIRSTContent@gmail.com … and keep up with the show and how to submit on facebook or twitter.

I look forward to your submissions! I would LOVE to have these ASAP, as I’ll be posting the Interactive Week 1-7 Recap on Monday, right before we all head off to Championships, and then I will be posting a few episodes from the Championship Event!

Thanks! I appreciate your support. The FIRST community is awesome, and I really want to be able to give it the spotlight it deserves!

Libby

What kind of stories do you want?

Libby, for what it’s worth, you can find video of the entire MAR Championship on powercord869.com under the webcast link. Not sure if this helps but I thought I’d let you know!

I think the thing I want to emphasize is that I’m not just looking for robot stories. I love that people are telling me how well their teams did, but I really would like to be able to show off unique things the community does. I’m not limiting this to anything specific, but I’d like to talk about the teams and what they do outside of the robot.

So, send me anything! I would love to hear about everything teams do - and I’ll include whatever works.

Libby, you might want to take a look at this project to get some video clips: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105605&highlight=firstthoughts

Guys, we will take literally anything. Have a fun video of your team doing something unique? we will take it! Don’t have any footage? Film some at the championships for us to use!

I sent in some footage and a short background information about our rookie team. Hopefully it’ll be some use to you.