LI Regional

Hey everyone. I just thought I would share with all of you that I know the date of the LI regional. It’s going to be held on March 14-16. I found out at a Board meeting with the sponsor of the LI Regional. I should’ve asked when kick off was, but I forgot. Sorry. Perhaps I’ll email him and ask.

~Christina ºoº

Thanks for informing us Christina. My school has that Friday in March off for a professional development day and I was wondering which regional would be that weekend! Hopefully I can make plans to go down and catch some of the action :smiley:

Refresh my memory, where is the LI Regional?

If any others know of dates lets put them together and build a schedule, seems as if FIRST is having trouble.

I have heard that the Nationals is the last week in April? This is not confirmed.

*Originally posted by Mike Martus *
**Refresh my memory, where is the LI Regional?

If any others know of dates lets put them together and build a schedule, seems as if FIRST is having trouble.

I have heard that the Nationals is the last week in April? This is not confirmed. **

At the risk of being a smart-ss, Long Island :slight_smile:

It’s being held at the Brentwood Campus of Suffolk County Community College, in the sports complex. It’s the same venue as last year.

For some reason Long Island did not ring a bell. i could have looked at the FIRST site…DUH!